I like to have a theme or driving word - something that guides me and reminds me to keep going when I'm afraid.
brave /breɪv/ adjective, brav·er, brav·est, noun, verb, braved, brav·ing.
1. possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
2. making a fine appearance.
3. Archaic. excellent; fine; admirable.
4. a brave person.
5. a warrior, esp. among North American Indian tribes.
–verb (used with object)
6. to meet or face courageously: to brave misfortunes.
7. to defy; challenge; dare.
LORD help me on those hills, but I'll be brave.More to come one this...